Monday, January 11, 2010

Funky Rants

So I cant seem to get out of this funk I have been in lately. I cant seem to get things right. It seems like 1 step forward and 10 back.



Is it aggravation? Stress at work, home, and every where else? I cant tell.

It is so frustrating being funky though! Especially when its not normally the way I handle things.



The boys seem to know how to press every last button I have lately. I will sure be glad when it warms up so that they can go outside and play.

They fight over every little thing and aggravate each other on purpose just to hear the other fuss and cry!

If I hear "Momma he ______...." one more frazzling time!!!UGH!!!

AND

"I didn't want that."(in the most whiniest tone ever) Well guess what fella you get to eat it anyway!!

OR

Arguing over who shot what with the bebe gun...

I think I may just explode.!

Can you imagine seeing me explode..I bet that would be a site to behold!

Waite even better, the looks on the boys' faces. ( imagine cartoonish explosion not gory details).



Sometimes I think they are laughing at me in secret after I have fussed about what ever they were fussing about. I know I did when I was a kid! LOL!

So I have to come up with something to get out of this funky funk! I think I may become a Scentsy candle rep...If that doesn't help at least maybe my house will smell good!

No comments:

Post a Comment